Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 31

Wow!! Can you believe it's the end of May already? That's crazy!!! And I managed to complete this challenge! Ok so I didn't always post on the right day, but I got 'em posted that's what matters, right?

Day 31: Self portrait and explain what you most liked about this challenge?

I think the best part of this challenge was that it kept me active here on my blog with something more than just my normal posts. (although I'm sure you noticed I managed to sneak a picture in everyday! I don't know if I know how to post without a picture, it just doesn't look complete to me)
I hope you have had as much fun learning more about me through this past month as I have had sharing all these different piece of myself. I will admit some days were alot more challenging than others, but overall I enjoyed it!! Thanks for coming along in my 31 day journey friends, I'm sure I will find another crazy challenge to share with you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment