Last week was vacation week and it was SOOO hard to pick just one picture to represent each day!! I finally just went with some of my favorite shots, enjoy!!
Playing with my new underwater camera as we enjoyed a lazy day by the pool!
Becoming CSI agents and solving crimes at the CSI experience
Mickey and Minnie at Magic Kingdom
Another pool day to rest and plan for our day at Epcot
Hanging out at Epcot, very cool park!
the Disney boardwalk in the evening, isn't is gorgeous?
Cleaning the condo before we leave, thank you to our good friends for allowing us to stay there for the week!
Just trying to catch up on everything! Here is a look at last week's Project life:
keeping track of the cucumbers we get from the garden
cat sitting my grandmother's "devil"cats
Chick-fil-a breakfast with the girls
following my mom and sister home from the pool, just having some fun!
packing for Orlando
Jess and I waiting for our flightat the Philly airport
Spending the evening at Disney's town of Celebration
I am finally back from my week vacation!! I had a blast and was incredible blessed to get to spend the week in Orlando with my friend Jess. We did and saw a lot in our short time, but I am glad to be back home! Here is my week of blessings and things that I am thankful for!
610. Girl time with Jess
611. Florida lizards
612. coffee on the veranda
613. went to the Titanic museum
614. joined the CSI team to solve a crime
615. took tons of fun pictures and made a lot of memories
616. VIP ferry ride
617. one small afternoon rainstorm, while we were on an indoor ride!
618. stayed at the park from open to close! WooHoo!!
619. my camera batteries did not die (low indicator light was on for a few hours!)
620. got over 20,000 steps for the day
621. ice cubes
622. rode everything on our wish lists
623. indoor rides and lines (relief from the heat)
624. traveled the world!
625. private meet and greet (and a free 5x7) with Minnie and Goofy
626. found the charms I was looking for
627. beautiful sunset and clouds over the boardwalk
628. day to relax before traveling home
629. delicious "last" meal, BBQ chicken flatbread!
630. awesome Hallmark movies with Jess
Sharing a bed with a 9 year old! Yikes!
Hanging out at the pool on another hot day (think there will be a lot of pics like this all summer)
Pulled out some old Disney board games to play, its hard work entertaining a 9 year old!!
Happy 7/11 day! Taking the kids for a special treat after VBS!
Mom's little shadow :) Love this shot!
Self portrait day! (love how my sister joined in the fun!!)
Chick-fil-a milkshake treats before dinner, we are so spoiled!
569. chatting withe friends in the parking lot
570. a cool evening
571. spoiling my godsister
572. finding a parking spot and not getting lost in downtown West Chester
573. learning patience (driving with children!!)
574. Becca had an extra onion, that she bought for no reason, just when we needed one!
575. sloppy joe :)
576. scrapbooking with Savannah
577. Happy 7-11 day!
578. new stampin supplies
579. reviewing Bible verses for VBS with Savannah
580. did the grocery shopping for mom
581. hanging out with Uncle Rob
583. Nicole got saved
584. VBS closing program
585. good nights sleep (after sharing a bed with a 9 year old all week)
587. chick-fil-a milkshakes before dinner
588. mini power walk
547. undeserved and unexpected compliments
548. fresh veggies from the garden
549. unusual pets. . .I have a catfish (acts just like a dog in an aquarium)!
551. Reese peanut butter cups 552. planning a trip with one of my BFs 553. baking 554. getting extra work hours several days this week, thanks to a great supervisor! 555. Romans 8:28 "all things work together for good" 556. sunscreen
557.hanging out with several aunts, uncles, and cousins
558. putting my head on my pillow after living a full day!
559. mom's procedure went well
560. off bugspray
561. bought airline tickets fro cheap
562. puppy kisses
563. air conditioning
564. completed one of my accounts alone and received double hours for it
565. water guns and splashing on a hot afternoon
566. teaching my godsister to go off the diving board
567. not losing electric during the 2 really bad summer storms!!!
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.