Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 7 & Day 8

Day 7: What's your dream job?
Besides being a full time scrapbooker or photographer, the one thing I would LOVE to do is be the polar bear keeper at the zoo. I know it's probably alot of hard work, but wouldn't that just be the coolest thing? I mean, aren't they just the cutest things ever!!!!

Some back up choices for dream job would also include dolphin trainer, personal shopper, and world traveler.

Day 8: Biggest Pet peeves
I have only 1 that absolutely aggravates me to the fullest extent of aggravation: cell phone driver!!!!!! Especially if they are texting!! Are you seriuos? I saw this old guy a few weeks ago texting on interstate 95, no hands on the steering wheel, no eyes on the road, and he was going over 70 mph!!!!!! I about died in my car. No wonder I HATE driving, the road these days is a scary place!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment