Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 11

Day 11: Last book I've Read

Well the last book I compoleted was Ann Voskamp's 1000 Gifts. I'm pretty sure that's no secret, I've mentioned it a ton, plus I count my "1000" Gifts every Monday here on the blog. I used to be such a big reader, now I just don't have the patience to actually stop and read. Unless it is pouring down rain outside and I have no place else to be! Seriously, though, I highly recommend reading this book. It really makes you rethink the way you view the world around you. You start to see things thru a lens of gratitude, which allows your life to be filled with joy!

I thought I would also include the book I am currently reading as I am 1 chapter away from completing it, Calm My Anxious Heart. It was recommended to me from a friend and we are both currently reading/studying/discussing our way thru it. I am not necessarily an anxious person, but I am definitely not always content with the things (circumstances) God has placed in my life. It is amazing the things I have learned thru this study. God is definitely the blessed Controller of my life and allowing myself to see things from that perspective makes a huge difference. Not always the easiest thing to do, but always worth it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment