Friday, May 3, 2013

April's Day in the Life

I completed my day in the Life for April on Tuesday, I am really enjoying this challenge at the end of each month thanks to Ali Edwards. I love how it captures so many normally overlooked everyday things. I have changed the page format each month as I add it to my Project Life album and still do not know for sure how I will handle this months page. So for now I will just share my pictures!

Waking up with coffee and devotions

decided to try a new hairstyle, I am totally in love with braids right now

my Project Life goodies I picked up at Michaels

enjoying the beautiful weather with my mom

showing off the tulips one of her students brought in as an apology for bad behavior

finally received my prize from Fiskars!

finally relaxing a bit watching the Voice

late snack of apple pie (with extra apples on the side) and a glass of milk

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment