Okay so I am having trouble adding pictures to my previous post but really wanted to include my layouts since I actually have them finished!!
Left side: Page protector style G
Right side: Page protector style A
This week was pretty low key so I kept my pages really simple.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Playing a new game my sister bought, Scattergories Catergories, so much fun
Our frog, Irene, who is usually camera shy
Free Ritas and hanging out with my mom
Relief after a casual 5 minute sidewalk interview, most awkward and interesting thing I've ever done
Logan, the only guy allowed at girl's Bible study, he LOVES the attention
My 1st sunburn of the year, it was gone by the next morning
Family day, just hanging out and playing some random games, taking random pictures!
I will try to add better pictures of my layout later! But for now. . .I finally have it done in time to add to my post!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Dad doing what he does best. . .working on cars
Summer weather=Summer feet. . .I am a barefoot girl and am LOVING this weather as can be evidenced by my dirty feet
Substitute teaching in preschool
Another day of Subbing
Girls night out, we went to see Les Miserable
St. Paddy's free fries and green ketchup
211. the privilege of praying for friends personal prayer requests
212. extra family time213. Irene, our Hurricane frog that showed up in September, came back!
214. Woke up early, great way to start the day
215. the ability to learn names really quick, comes in handy as a substitute teacher
216. playground time to get the wiggles out
217. asked to teach an extra day
218. the Spirit's leading to be an encouragement to others, especially those who are always such an encouragement to me
219. new life. . . spring. . .buds. . .blooms
220. a friend's trampoline, talk about a fun workout!
221. the hugs of 4 year olds who barely know me, but remember that I was in their class 2 days ago!
222. included in the teacher's meeting lunch
223. cute shoes, totally made my day
224. got to sub with a friend
225. started a new Bible study topic. . .beautifully broken. so difficult, yet tremendously needed and full of blessing
226. email about an interview next week
227. getting back into the Scriptures after a few days of failure
228. girl's night
229. shopping with my mom (plus free fries and green ketchup)
230. gas for $3.05 a gallon!! Thank you Giant points
Sunday, March 11, 2012
They found a new addiction. . .anything LIFE. Tonight they tried Pirates of the Caribbean LIFE. (also played this week: Classic LIFE, Wii LIFE, LIFE twists and turns, Monster's Inc. LIFE)
Fought with this printer all morning, thankfully no major harm done and I was able to retrieve the tiny corner of paper that tore off and jammed inside!
The progress of technology, after losing several CDs I was relieved to find the various songs on several old playlists on my sisters abandoned Ipod
There is at least one night a week dedicated to Wii game night. It is so nice to have a new battery charger in the house
Helping out at preschool. I was in change of the 'S' paper station. . .because I did NOT want to mess with the art project of footprints!
learning to journal my prayers is helping me to focus my day and myself. I will delight myself in the LORD!
Family lunch at Chick-fil-a
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Finally received my page protectors and got caught up on my album!
Cleaning the aquarium
the most wonderful group of Christian women who start the day off with prayer! They have interceded on my behalf many times!
saying goodbye as dad leaves for work, a daily routine at our house
trying the xbox kinect. . .definitely need to invest in one of these!
dog sitting for 2 people crazy dogs! They LOVE attention!
Roller skating!! Hadn't done it in years, just like riding a bicycle, comes right back to you!