April's self portrait day
Making room for the new bookcase in my studio. I just love that the shelves hold 12x12 albums
Time to wake up the fish for the spring/summer and start feeding them again
Catching the sales at Michaels
After a night of no sleep due to storms, power outages, and the electric company I spent the afternoon crashed!
Dad getting prepared for the church work day on Saturday, and NO that is not all of his shovels, LOL!
Carrie getting ready to run thru the color station on our 5K for Ovarian cancer.
357. homemade cheesesteaks
358. Remember Sunday, Hallmark movie
359. new bookshelf for my studio
360. federal return check
361. watching all the goldfish swim up to "greet" me
362. braided hair
363. good sales on things I can actually use
364. seeing old coworkers
365. venison roast and carrots
366. finally got my Panera card
367. deep cleaning and organizing my studio
368. no damage from the storm
369. an afternoon nap after a sleepless night
370. holding my tongue when tempted to complain
371. enjoying the sunshine
372. Wawa gift card
373. treating my mom to a caramel steamer
374. tapioca pudding
375. 5K fun with Carrie
376. guardian angels
377. active animals at the zoo
378. carrie always willing to drive
379. Quality sister time
Just thought I'd share some random pictures from our trip to the zoo yesterday. We started the day with a 5K for Ovarian Cancer, and since we were right around the corner (and my sister has a membership) we spent the rest of the day at the Philadelphia Zoo! What a great day! The weather was awesome and the animals were super active.
They also just opened their new kid zoo, which of course we had to go thru and enjoy! The best part was the huge interactive insect room. (I know sounds gross right?)
my sister tested the "bubble" into the ants nest, pretty cool
Chilling with the gorillas for a bit!
Watching the mama orangutan swing out and "rescue" the baby, only for her to turn around and climb back out!!
Chatting with the giraffe
terrible picture, but I just love the polar bear in the back ground, feeling a little camera shy at the moment!
he warmed up after a bit
lovin' the petting zoo, it always surprises me how course their fur is!
Love the reptile house, even all the snakes were active and moving around.
My sister seemed to attract them, as soon as she'd get to an aquarium the snake would just start moving towards the glass! Very entertaining, well except for my sister who started to get a bit freaked out!! (but never once stopped taking pictures of them, I am so proud!!)
Overall a great day!! Praise the Lord for the good quality time I was able to enjoy with my sister and all the fun we had, even if I am terribly stiff and sore today!
Spring cleaning the ponds
Pasta chicken potpie, my "made with love" dinner
Organizing my wardrobe
Tackling more weeds and flowerbeds
the pictures from preschool (I had to use the school camera) we painted bread and made colorful toast with them, so fun!
Mom admiring her finally blooming tulips
waiting for the church event to start and amusing ourselves with the antics going on around us
Week 5 completed pages
Plus an insert from our roller skating trip
**edited to add a link for the pasta chicken potpie**
335. cute new Sunday dress
336. learning to praise God even in not so great circumstances
337. card games, even when I lose
338. Pasta chicken potpie (you can find the recipe here)
340. going with the flow
341. completely organizing my wardrobe
342. learning a new game, Fact or Crap
343. preschool photography
344. new journaling ideas
345. having lunch with a group of 4 year olds
346. forgetting my camera, allowing me to really focus on the moment
347. dark chocolate kisses
348. sharing a snack with friends
349. wrapping in a blanket with a book on a cold, dreary day
350. blooming spring flowers
351. hanging out in my pajamas
352. the ability to be easily amused
353. cooking with dad
354. phone call from my old pastor
355. amazingly accurate prophecies
356. cute new crocs
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.