Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 19

The Mom Creative

spent the afternoon trying to pick out a good color combo for our church portraits on Saturday (photographing them gave me a good feel for how they looked together)

My sister checking in for her health program, this week no tv, next week no sweets!

Another work trip to DC, loved this hotel, check out the double doors for the bathroom!

New piece of exercise equipment, a nordatrack ski machine

Renewing my driver's license, grumble, grumble.

Spent the afternoon cleaning off/out all my storage containers (they were free, but filthy when given to me and the rain just wasn't helping any)

Pre-portrait session pictures, I am so thankful for the patience of my family!! (you can't tell real well from the picture, but my dad's tie and my sister's dress are also purple, it looked real sharp at the studio!)


Week 8's completed pages: both sides BH design A page protectors



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment