Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 12 & 13

It has been a very busy weekend and a busy day so far today!! But a good busy!
Day 12: Something I miss: Easy question, I totally miss my Cricut machine. It shorted out last December when the electric company came and "played" with the transformer out back. Super frustrating, we filed a claim with Peco, as there were several things in the house that shorted when they blew the power. Still waiting to hear beck. For now I just don't have the $$ to go buy a brand new one :( So I am learning to do without, I was able to do it before I owned a Cricut, right? 
Day 13: Regrets I have
One of the regrets in my life, and it may seem silly, is skipping typing class (and as a result not being able to take computer class) in high school. I opted to take a PE class instead, where i learned to play tennis. Oh the things I could have learned and been able to do had I had my head screwed on straight. I'd love to be able to say that I made my choice because I'm athletic or that was healthy, but ultimately it was about a boy! Oh, well life has definitely moved on and I have since been forced to learn and acquire the necessary typing and computer skills I need, but I can't help but think, If only I had. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment