Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 19


Day 19: Name 5 blogs that you follow regularly and why

Oh what a fun question! I follow many, many blogs so it was hard to choose just 5, but I decided to go with the ones that I check more often due to constant blog updates. I have attached links to each so that you may be inspired by each one of these amazing women!

1. Becky Higgins  You all know by now that I am a lover of all things Project Life and Becky is the creator of PL, so naturally I am always tuned in to her blog for updates, inspiration and giveaways!

2. Courtney Walsh  One of the 1st scrapbooking books I purchased was written by Courtney and I have been a fan ever since. I just love that she is   a public figure that is so down to earth and "real". You can feel her heart in each and every post she writes!

3. Hope  Hope is one of my dearest friends that I have the privilige of study God's Word with on a daily basis. She is amazingly talented musically and shares many inspirational and fun pieces of music on her blog. I have very few friends that I connect with on a regular basis who have blogs, let alone ones that I follow, and I love that her blog allows me to see a bit more in depth to her amazing musical side (that I don't always understand, even though I am trying!!!)

4. Ann VosKamp  Ann is the author of 1000 Gifts, a book I highly recommend each of you to read! I am so grateful for her to inspiring me on my jouirney to finding more joy. I started the Joy Dare last year and have not stopped yet, I love finding the little things that make each day a blessing! Praise the Lord for her constant inspiration.

5. Ali Edwards  Another great example of memory keeping. Ali has so many great ideas and is a constant source of creative inspiration. I have started many a project due to following her blog. She is the person behind A Day in the Life, A Week in the Life,  and December Daily just to name a few of my favorites that you see here on my blog!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment