Our friendly backyard praying mantis! He has been around all summer.
All my new Elle's Studio goodies
tried a new recipe. . .cheesy chicken lasagna, turned out very yummy
one of my worst habits. . .putting my coffee in the microwave and forgetting about it! I usually find it later in the afternoon, alone, forgotten, and once again cold!
Big Brother 14 finale!
coffee date with my mama
my sister testing her new Texas Roadhouse rolls recipe
778. spaghetti with fresh homemade tomato sauce
779. fall cleaning for the backyard
780. snuggling under the covers on a chilly morning
781. piggy back rides
782. observing our neighborhood groundhog
783. new recipes
784. got some subbing jobs at the preschool lined up
785. $100 Wawa gift card as a thank you. . .from my supervisor for doing my job!!!
786. working in the sunshine
788. new Disney stickers
789. $1 bin at JoAnn's
790. coffee date
791. dad's jokes
792. "i love you's"
793. old game shows
794. autumn weather
795. new church dresses. . .i love hand-me-downs!
796. songs that are full of emotion
797. hot showers on cool mornings
798. Making our own Texas Roadhouse sweet rolls
the first thing I saw at work tonight, I love when my coworkers leave me notes, but this one made me smile
self portrait day (taken at my locker at work)
having my morning coffee in the sunshine on our new backyard swing
sending more happy mail
programming the GPS to get to my interview, so nervous
donating old outgrown clothes
walking for autism at the Phillies' stadium
Somehow I forgot to post last weeks gifts so I am adding them to this weeks, sorry for the lengthy post. Hopefully it will still be a blessing! Enjoy your week!
736. very down to earth and applicable preaching
737. fudge from the Outer Banks
738. got a new backyard swing (well new for us, it's a hand-me-down)
739. rain brought in some cooler weather
740. Jesus Christ NEVER changes, even when everything else does!
741. encouraging verse chain email
742. Happy mail challenge
743. made 40 cards in one afternoon. . .motivated and creative today!!
744. old friends reconnected thru FB
745. giant paper pad was given to me instead of being trashed. Thank you! I am using it for everything, even created an easel to hang it on!!
746. putting smiles on people's faces
747. the joy of cooking
748. out to lunch with my mom
749. possible full time job, interview scheduled
750. prayer partners
751. won a giveaway!
752. free prints sale
753. tons and tons of fresh green beans even though the plant looks dead
754. beautiful fall weather
755. family game night
756. spent the afternoon at the park talking with a close friend
757. sermon on encouraging others in the Lord, just what I needed, isn't it awesome how God does that?
758. comfort hugs from friends who understand
759. leftover meatloaf :)
760.reached my 100 card goal. I can't wait to send them all out!
761. God direct cards to encourage. . . I am just randomly sending, but somehow they are getting to exactly who needs them at the exact right moment. The Lord is good!!!
762. cooler weather but plenty of sunshine
763. finally got all my Disney pictures printed out, thanks to many great sales!
764. Big Idea festival
765. double hours for a single shift at work
766. finished my study in the book of Romans- what a blessing that has been to me
767. chamomile mint tea
768. small gifts from my dad
769. yard work
770. vegetable seasoning salt, perfect blend of seasonings
771. interview went pretty well
772. good traffic during rush hour, amazing!
773. hung out just me and my sister all weekend!! (it's been a long time since we've done that)
774. catching up with others about what God has been doing in our lives, nothing lifts the spirit better than that!
775. happy mail in MY mailbox!!!
776. call from a friend to remind me she is praying for me (and right while I was "freaking out" a bit!) Have I mention just how good God is??
777. walking for a cause
Finally getting some work done on my 2012 Disney album
Husking corn for our Labor day BBQ
I actually won a giveaway! Made my whole day! I just love Ali!
Making more tomato sauce, so yummy
Free Arby's sandwich=a fun lunch date with my mom
picking the "handful" of beans I saw in the garden
Family game night!
715. fresh picked flowers in a vase
716. family history (finding our family crest)
717. chocolate chips
718. homemade tomato sauce, yummy
719. my God-given sympathetic nature
720. friendly atmosphere at Chick-fil-a, praise the Lord for good old fashioned hospitality
721. summer storms
722. flowers on gravestones
723. hydrocortisone creme
724. blue skies with fluffy white clouds
725. detail (macro) photographs
726. fried tomatoes, something i've never had before, but are so yummy!!
727. a "new" tv
728. praying "god-sized" prayers
729. instrumental soundtracks
730. sequins and rhinestones on a scrapbook page
731. secret smiles between parents and children
732. helped clean out the rafters of the garage
733. an entire day off, no morning or evening shifts
734. watching old movies with my mom
735. found a new table that's perfect for my Project Life book