Preparing my car for inspection
Trying another new recipe off pinterest, yummy chicken cresant casserole
30 Days of Lists album (I will be sharing more about this project later)
1st day of Spring, free Ritas!
Almost done memorizing the 1st chapter of James
Another pinterest project, a memo board from an old cookie sheet
Dinner at Texas Roadhouse for my sister's 30th birthday!!!!
245. prepping my car for inspection
246. ideas for summer vacation
247. God still performing
248. sun shining thru the clouds
249. finding fun new meals to make on pinterest (pictured below: broccoli bites)
250. VeggieTale songs. . . "oh no whatcha gonna do...?" Never too old :)
251. learning to be gracious
252. time to work on some older scrapbook projects
253. fresh Entenmans for breakfast
254. honey mustard dipping sauce
255. free water ice for spring
256. hanging out with mom enjoying the sun and "entertainment" while waiting in line
257. twightlight clouds
258. hearing someone else's perspective on a verse or a passage
259. the beauty of falling snow without the hassle of it sticking
262. safety in DC
263. dinner at the Texas Roadhouse with my family
264. respirators to breathe during an intense chemical clean
265. countryside scenery
Saturday night at our monthly Bible study we played a round of never have I ever. For those of you who have never played, each player starts out with 10 points, then as you go around each person takes their turn by saying "never have I ever. . .(fill in the blank)" Example one of mine was never have I ever been skiing. Then each person who has (gone skiing) loses a point. Last one with points remaining wins. Well after one round we decided it would be fun to reverse it and say things that we had done that we thought no one else had. We actually ran out of time before we were able to play it that way, but it got me thinking. . . what have I done that would be unique and different? So I decided to start a list. . .I mean wouldn't that just be a fun scrapbook page!
I have. . . have you?
*taken a picture everyday for a whole year! (well actually its been 2 now!)
*had a pet spider
*shot a 9mm gun
*graduated in a class of 8
*traveled to Athens
*climbed the World Trade Center
*kissed a bull
*changed the brakes on my car (with help of course!)
*took gymnastics as a PE class
*snorkeled in a shark tank
*have my own business :)
*floated in the Dead Sea
*toured an incinerator (yes the place all your trash goes to be burned!)
*met the Philly Phanatic
*seen every season of Big Brother
*had my car broken into
*toured a Navy ship
*graduated college debt free
*spent the night at the Franklin Institute Museum
*had my picture taken with a live seal
*fed a giraffe
Wow! I think that is definitely a good start! I have. . . .have you?
I thought I would share a layout I made this week. I scraplifted the idea/title but don't remember from who. I have been challenged to create some layouts about my faith/beliefs. I just noted a few thoughts I had about how awesome it is that God hears all our prayers, not just the big ones or even the spoken ones. he hears even the tiniest prayers that we whisper in our hearts.
I made some simple embellishments by layering some flowers that I had punched out. Nothing fancy or time consuming.
I tried a new technique I saw on Pinterest (of course) where I used a border punch to create several border strips and then just layered them across my page to form a layered background. I love the way it turned out! I am definitely going to try this again on some other projects.
I can't wait to try some other faith based pages. It is a unique way of preserving and recording something that is so important to me and yet doesn't always find it's way into my scrapbooks.
March's self portrait day
sent out my 100th card in my Happy mail challenge. . .love this!!
Subbing at preschool
hanging out at the preschool waiting for my lunchtime class, got tons done!
studying the book of Daniel in my quiet times, Wow! God is so good! Isn't he?
new company shirts :)
Red Robin for lunch on the way home from a work trip to Baltimore
222. the warmth of the sun
223. setting goals
224. vanilla ice cream with chunks of peanut butter
225. sticky note reminders
226. company shirts, pens, and highlighters from my supervisor
227. emotional tv shows that make me cry (happy tears)
228. little 4 year old hands holding mine
229. animal crackers at preschool
230. a chance to be heard
231. Hawaiian fruit smoothies
232. snack advice from Eric, a little boy at school that rarely talks to me
233. extra Disney rewards points
234. encouraging and inspiring friends
235. Starbucks to start my day
237. voicemail from an old high school teacher
238. a quiet day at home after a "go,go, go" week
239. ability to laugh at bad situation
240. new Sunday School study on the minor prophets
241. GPS guidance
242. games and Bible study with friends
243. big hug from Bethany
244. honeysuckle candle, reminds me that spring is coming!
Working out with Wii boxing
I won a Fiskars facebook giveaway! WooHoo!! I got an Amy Tan series book.
Checking into the Double Tree hotel for another work trip. I am really starting to enjoy these
Spending the morning working quick to get out of DC before Winter Storm Saturn hits
Found my old light box and putting it to good use
Taking care of my sick daddy
Beautiful weather=family walk :)
198. freshly ironed clothes
199. my great grandmother's necklaces
200. taking communion
201. flags waving in the wind
202.having a full tank of gas
203.extra opportunities to make some money
204. ACM put me up in a really nice hotel for my work trip
205. finally learning to use my digital photo program
206. not hits (a zero bacteria count) for the job I performed
207. Got ahead of Winter storm Saturn on the drive home
208. won a giveaway
209. fresh made to order omelet for breakfast
210. incorrect forecasts
211. freebie Project Life cards
212. lyrics that soothe the soul
213. billowy storm clouds
214. pocket sized camera, perfect for traveling
215. morning phone call from dad even though he was home sick
216. homemade meatballs
217. active games with dad and Carrie (yeah Wii boxing and baseball)
218. fresh air and sunshine!
219. curtains blowing in the breeze
220. morning workout with the girls
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.