Praise the Lord we survived Hurricane Sandy. There was minimal damage and flooding in our area and we did not lose power! God is so good, hope all my friends on the east coast fared well also! Still praying for the many areas that were hit hard!
My sister preparing her pumpkin to be carved for a contest at her job! (Got several ideas from her that I am planning to use on my pumpkin nexrt week!!)
What a cute greeting I received when I went in to sub at the preschool
Subbing for fire prevention day, I not only got to be teacher's aide but also designated photographer
Carrie's carved pumpkin and my uncarved pumpkin hanging out. . .such cute and festive fall decor
Subbing again for the harvest parties, we started off with a pumpkin carving demo for our 3 year olds
harvest treats for my family. . .I just love how festive it looks sitting in a pretty bowl on the table
Bushkill falls. . .So beautiful, I took 140 pictures in just 3 short hours!
Monday, October 29, 2012
883. Pastor's "One Another Christianity" sermon series
884. hearing friends answered prayers
886. lunch bunch
887. extra work hours
888. energy enough to make it thru a long day
889. right place. right time.
890. more subbing opportunities
891. long chats
893. new boots
895. harvest parties
896. holding a child's hand
897. UPS packages
898. fall treats
899. being the appointed photographer
900. stories from Jess' mom
901. road trips
903. overcast weather just right for pictures
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
My cousins bday party! He was so excited to get his new car, he was driving it as it was being built! So cute!
Self portrait day
making chicken quesidillas. . .usually my sister's specialty, but mine weren't too bad!
The rattling and banging under my hood. . .the hammer the mechanics left there!!!! Praise the Lord nothing bad happened the 3 days I was driving around with it before it started banging!!
New favorite unhealthy cereal
loving the ability to french braid my own hair
Working our way thru the flashlight corn maze
Monday, October 22, 2012
862. moonbounce boxing
863. capturing moments
864. sharing pictures digitally
865. handwritten letters from old friends
866. making s'mores
867. gift ideas
868. a mother's love (like no other!)
869. calm and understanding supervisor
870. safety with car "issues"
871. free truffles
872. new upright freezer
874. learning how to be selfless
876. new customers! Yeah!
877. phone calls between friends
878. God's amazing provision
880. fall colors
881. spiritual conversations
882. flashlight corn maze safety
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Playing a new game on the kindle
new project life goodies. . .I always love receiving "happy" mail
double stuffed peanut butter cups
Carrie's new necklace holder, a re-purposed frame
cleaning and organizing, all the games in the box opened and mixed
baking and cooking all morning
Monday, October 15, 2012
841. video games with my dad
842. homemade pies
844. Paper coterie codes/deals/sales
845. Amazon's smiley face boxes
846. substituting at preschool
847. rising early
848. God's timing
849. memory keeping tools
850. surprise peanut butter cups from Carrie
851. garden fresh cauliflower from a coworker
852. extended warranties
853. dad was still on vacation and able to help when my car broke down
854. car fixed 5 minutes before they closed!
855. tossing around crafty ideas with Carrie
856. sharing my talent
857. devotional with Christian friends
859. sharing a game with my sister
860. last pickings of the garden before cleaning them up
861. house fulled with baking aromas!
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Working continuously on my Disney book
Longwood Gardens with Jess for her birthday
learning amazing things about God during my daily quiet times with Him
Trying new concoctions
Finishing the journaling for my Disney album, it is 1 page away from being DONE!!!! (it only took me 2.5 months!)
Coffee and errands with my mom and sister
Car show: I was allowed to actually sit in this old 1919 Model T, how awesome!!!