Wednesday, May 1, 2013

31 Days of Blogging Challenge

I saw this idea on a blog for the month of March and thought it would be so fun to try!! So I decided to give it a whirl for the month of May. . .no promises though as May tends to be a very busy month! Here is the planned schedule if you wanna play along. The basic idea behind this is to allow you all to get to know me (and for me it is a way to be more active on my blog besides the usual 2 weekly posts!! I hope you enjoy!!


Day 1: Self portrait (not too new, you guys see my self portraits once a month for my Project Life album! But this one was just taking this morning just for you guys :) )

5 Random Facts about myself:
* Polar bears are my favorite animal EVER!!
* purple is my favorite color, but I hardly ever wear it
* I love country music (my new favorite songs are 'If I didn't have you' by Thompson Square and 'crash my party' by Luke Bryan)
* I am a perfectionist and super organized, drives my sister crazy!!!
* this year I turn 29 for the 4th time
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, I so LOVE this and am going to do it too!
    Love your smile! :)

    ReplyDelete