Dad seeing me off to work in the midst of yet another snow storm
French braiding my sisters hair
Playing "nurse Jenn" when my dad came home with a sore ankle
Love the way my sister has taken over scorekeeping when we play Dutch Blitz. . . "accountants all use calcultors, it's how we're trained!"
Cleaning out his Harbor Freight notebook. He collects their ads and coupons, you never know when you'll need one! LOL!
Taking the car to Hyundai for a new timing belt cover. . .it took them 6 hours!!!!
Checking out the ponds at Lowe's while waiting for my dad. I love the above ground look!
Thought I'd share some of the previous weeks as I have finally ordered my pictures!
150. the click of my Sunday heels as I walk down the hall
151.sunset that spreads various shades of color across the clouds
152. wearing slippers on a chilly day
153. glue on my fingers
154. folding freshly cleaned laundry, still warm from the dryer
155. waking up to sunshine
156.listening to old PCC songs
157. fresh flowers in a vase
158. my love for all things domestic (I would seriously make an awesome housewife!!)
159. the wind blowing through the back porch windchimes
160. butter melting on warm biscuits
161. coffee date with my parents
162. audio sermons
163. parents that taught me a good work ethic
164. glow of the porch light when I get home after dark
165. heater in my car
166. fresh cut canteloupe
167. "rabbit trails" with Hope
168. bright stars in a black sky (finding constellations)
169. kitchen warm from cooking (and smelling super yummy!)
170. setting my own schedule
171. flavored creamer
172. massaging dad's sore back
173. multi-tasking in the kitchen
174. Bible study group, good time, good fellowshop, good friends
175. hand written notes left for me
February self portrait day
Our family devotional book for 2013, we read it each night after dinner
Business trip to DC, love that the mirror in the lobby allowed me to capture us checking in without being too "in their face" with the camera :)
Chinese buffet for lunch. . .I tried sushi for the first time! Taste-okay. Texture-not so great!
Finally a passenger (and able to snap some pics) while driving thru these beautiful snow covered trees
Relaxing watching some family Feud, Steve Harvey just cracks me up!!
Home repair day--fixing the hose on the sink
127. the click of my Sunday heels
128. the joy of uploading new pictures
129. cashmere sweaters
130. overnight work account (plus spending the night in a hotel!)
131. sleeping in my own bed :)
132. a hot shower
133. seeing the crock pot setting on the counter and smelling dinner cooking
134. a warm piece of pumpkin bread
135. signing my name on a card
136. pencils with erasers
137. city skylines at night
138. sitting in the big comfy chair in front of the fire place at Panera
139. heart shaped marshmallows
140. bright crescent moon hanging low in the sky
141. snow and ice on the trees with the sun shining on them. breath-taking.
142. whistle from the teapot
143. kneading fresh dough
144. chapstick on raw lips
145. family devotions
146. a mother willing to massage the knots out of my back
147. A God that heals
148. small window of chat time with my sister
149. taking pictures of the little things :)
Conversation hearts for Valentines day!
A flood in the basement
fresh mango waiting on the windowsill
Seeing my dad off as he leaves for work
Reading 1000 Gifts, what a great book!!
Shopping for a few things at BJs
Dad fixed and rehung my teacup shelf after the bottom shelf broke.
106. Having a brainstorming session
107. someone cleaned all the snow off my car for me
108. having an extra freezer
109. a work team that considers each others feelings/preferences
110. fresh fruit in my diet this week
111. finally getting to read 1000 Gifts
112. God's continual grace and forgiveness
113. the time, energy, and creative juices to cross everything off my to-do list
114. fresh broccoli with melted cheddar cheese
115. the whistle of the heater coming on
116. a hot heating pad on crampy muscles
117. finding Marsha's glasses
118. hand written notes in the margin of my Bible
119. tiny raccoon prints in the snow
120. "I love you" written on a steamed kitchen window
121. splitting a candy bar
122. cup of cold grape juice
123. fresh scent of a clean bathroom
124. laughter as we attempt to learn a new game
125. cuddling with my sister watching a movie
126. cold, crisp, fresh evening air
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.