Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 15

Day 15: List 10 things that make you awesome!

HaHa! I totally laughed when I read today's prompt. . .are you kidding me? I did not think that I could come up with 10 things!! But you know what I did because all in all I am a pretty awesome person and I don't often realize that.

1. I am a child of the KING!!
2. I can identify many species of birds, flowers, and other wildlife
3. I can make my own cards
4. I am always willing to try new things (didn't say like, just try!)

5. I love all things domestic: laundry, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping! I know awesome, right? (actually your all probably thinking weird!! LOL!)
6. I work hard and give 100% to all that I do
7. I love country music
8. I am a scrapbooker and preserver of memories!!

9. I have a secret recipe for the best meatloaf ever!!
10. I am a pretty good bargain hunter (and finder)

There you have folks, pretty stinkin' awesome!! (If I don't say so myself) Seriously though this was by far the most fun daily prompt and you should all grab a piece of paper and write out your own 10 reasons why you are awesome, because when you think about it, you really are!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment