Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Project Life

I have had several people ask me about my Project Life album, so I thought I would share a few pictures of it. I know I share my daily photos with you all once a week, but I never share the layouts from my album. The main reason is that I don't usually order my pictures til the end of the month and then put it all together. It seemed silly to share a layout that was potentially a month old!

I tried to pick out some pages where I added extra stuff so you could see all the little things that add up in my album:

a photocopy of my April Fools coupon

voting ballot and "Flat Lisa"

my Disney pages with extra picture pockets and a map

tickets and photo pass cards

a print out about the earthquake and a piece of the church bulletin

ticket stubs and tags off souveniors

receipts, admission bracelets, and flyers


My album is so thick I almost can't close it, but I love every bit of it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment