Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily, Decmber 1st

It's finally that time of year again!! December Daily!! I shared with you all my pages a few weeks ago and thru the month I will be sharing my pictures and my stories. After the holidays I will be putiing the whole book together.

I decided to start the book with the nativity again. There is no better place to start than there, right? I mean He is the Reason for the season after all. I might just make that my December Daily tradition to focus on the nativity for day 1. This year I was left alone to the decorating since everyone was at work, so I just set the timer to snap a few shots as I unwrapped each piece and set it up. I accidentally broke one of the shepherds hands by placing a camel on top of it, so I had to pause and glue him back together :( I have always loved this set, my mother made it for our family when we were just kids. I love the way I remember each part of the story as each character is placed into their respective spots on the mantle! I love just how blessed I am that I have been fortunate enough to have been brought up in a family that shares and believes the story of that first Christmas. And that I have been blessed to have received the gift He has so freely given!! I hope that you all have been just as blessed, so that you too may truely enjoy this season!



Luke 2:11 " For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment