Monday, December 5, 2011

DD: Deccember 4th

It was my godsister's 9th birthday this weekend. Things have been really rough for them lately so I wasn't even sure when I would be able to see her next, but we received a call late Sunday about a little family gathering to celebrate her. I was so encourages to hear that things were loooking up a bit for them, and really excited to go spend some time with her! I didn't even mind holding 1 year old Gracie, she's such a happy baby how could I resist! But the best part of all of it was when my godsister came in and saw us (it was a surprise for her) the look on her face was priceless!! She gave me this huge hug and said "I was just thinking about you today". man do I love that little girl!! Happy 9th Birthday Savannah!!!









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment