Monday, December 5, 2011

DD: December 3rd

Saturday was the annual Coatesville Christmas parade. One of the things my family and I look forward to every year. It doesn't even have to be a great parade, although it usually is, it is just about setting aside a day from work, errands, chores, hobbies, ect to spend with each other. . . and I just LOVE that!! we are all so busy anymore. This year the weather was perfect. . .cold enough to feel like December, but not to cold that we went home with frozen toes :) We got to see the Philly Phanatic! I just love him! Wasn't sure if he was taking any pictures since he was only giving everyone high fives, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. WooHoo he stopped and took one with us! I guess everyone else thought the same thing because after I asked EVERYONE started lining up and asking him. . .sorry big guy :)

love taking shots where you can see whats going on and the people enjoying it!

Coatesville high school had several "acts" in the parade...my friend David is the Chief Red Raider (mascot) this year so it was cool to see him doing his thing, and my neighbour CeCe is a cheerleader. It's always more fun when you know the people performing!!

as always the parade ended with Santa's grand entrance into the city!! At least this year Santa had a more jolly personality!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment