Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve



I can sum up Christmas Eve in 1 word: Family! We all get together after the Christmas Eve service at church to exchange our pollyanna gifts. But it is really just a time for all the cousins to hang out and catch up. We don't really see each other alot during the year. This year was no exception.

Gift of the night award goes to my sister. She had me and gave me 2 regifted items. A popcorn bucket she got last year filled with popcorn kernels and a movie that I received last year! I was so confused but laughing so hard that she was giving me something I had received last year! "Popcorn and a movie", it was apparently something I had said would be a fun gift like 2 months prior! LOL! Really it was just a creative way she came up with to wrap my AC Moore gift card, she hid it inside of the DVD. It was hilarious!

We stayed late playing a round of pictionary. I honestly cannot remember the last time that I stayed late to play a game. Usually after a couple hours we all just start to annoy each other and and head home. You know how families can get! But this year it seemed like none of us wanted to go home. I loved every second of it!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment