Monday, December 12, 2011

DD: December 9th


Right now, at this moment in time, I am. . ..
. . loving the daily morning phone calls I receive from my dad, just to say he loves me
. . . loving all the houses with their Christmas lights up
. . . loving watching all the Christmas shows on tv
. . . loving working out early every morning with my sister
. . . loving all the creative picture ideas from the Capture the Holidays facebook group (where I got the idea for the above shot)
. . . loving sweaters and scarves as a part of my daily wardrobe
. . . loving making cards and gifts for friends and family
. . . loving Pentatonix's version of Justin Beiber's Under the Mistletoe
. . . loving all the handmade Christmas decorations on pinterest (so many new ideas on my to do list)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment