Thursday, September 12, 2013

WITL Wednesday photos

here's my Wednesday, a little busier than normal. I have noticed that I am a lot more reserved about taking pictures out of the house, but I am definitely trying. . . My photo count was 97.
Here are some of my favorites:

Special work account (I have to take outside shots because cameras are banned in the building)

waiting for my coworker to show up while finishing my coffee

driving (while I was actually at a really LONG stoplight!!)

a little bit of "me" shopping at Bath and Body works

flags in remembrance of 9/11

too bad this thermometer didn't register the humidity in the air!

Some srappy time

I managed to put together 3 layouts

dinner with my family

one of my all time favorite tv shows. . .Flashpoint!

brushing my teeth before calling it a night!


How's your week going? Have you decided to play along? Are you still going? Would love to hear about your Week in the Life!!! Thanks for stopping by and sharing mine!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment