Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week in the Life 2013, Monday photos

Week in the Life has officially started!! I love this project! I woke up feeling sick so I was off to a late and slow start, but as the day progressed I began feeling better and really got into capturing the everyday. My family was tolerant, but not at all amused with the camera, so I tried to keep it to a minimum.

CAUTION:: PHOTO OVERLOAD :)
Here's a look at my Monday:

# of photo taken 116:

starting the day off with my daily Bible reading

coffee and computer time


feeding the fish

lunch of homemade tomato soup, chips, and a water

running into detours on our afternoon walk

afternoon gumdrop treat

preparing dinner, homemade sloppy joes

a bit a creative time to work on my Project Life album

Sloppy Joe and brussel sprouts for dinner

dad leaving for his evening job

arriving at work, stepping on the sticky matte to remove any debris before heading in

my scrubs


getting gas

evening snack, 7up pound cake

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment