Saturday, September 7, 2013

Week in the Life 2012

Hey all I'm back with last year's WITL album!! Have I mentioned I love this project? I hope you have taken a look at Ali's blog and thought about joining us in this adventure! It is a lot of work and most of us are exhausted by the end of the week, but it is so worth it!

I like the way this title page turned out over last years, I think it's because I added the sparkle ribbon to separate the title and the pictures! I did do a bit more embellishing in 2012 than in 2011 and I suspect I'll do the same this year!

Again the format is title page, "baseball" page,

observation page (I actually hand wrote my "print outs" instead of printing them due to an empty ink cartrigde)

currently page, I did notice that I didn't have a time page for 2102

I also included the final collage page, then since I didn't have the 3rd printout I had a random collage page which included some extra pictures and some ephemera

All my title pages are similar, but unlike 2011 I did try to switch them up a little bit. Similar page designs, but different styles. I love the way it turned out!!! I didn't photograph every single page, but you can see bits and pieces of the "baseball" pages where I added a little more embellishments. Definitely added to 2012's album much more and I like how it turned out, so I am leaning towards doing it that way again, but I am always open to trying something new! I'll figure all that out after next week when I see how many pictures I have to work with :)






Again I hoipe you will all join in the fun (I know you really NEED something else to add to your to-do lists!) But it is SOOOO worth it in the end, even if all you do is the in depth photography part of it! Stay tuned for all my picture filled posts as I start my WITL Monday morning!! Til then have an awesome weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment