877. genuine interest in people
878. sitting with the girls :)
879. new fish
880. Branden coming to help even after we said we didn't need him
881. free clothes
882. sister time on a week night!
883. crossword puzzles
884. spinach chicken pita melt
885. new storage: set of drawers and baskets
886. overcoming obstacles
888. extreme care from a coworker
889. pond frogs
890. happy voicemails
891. eating lunch at an outdoor cafe on a beautiful afternoon in Bethesda (wish I had brought my camera!)
892. well intentioned advice
893. meeting new people when I am early and alone at rock climbing
894. family grocery shopping trip
895. sister time (on what is normally her date night! I'll take it!)
896. late night snacks with my family, even though I have to be up extremely early
897. congratulations party for Lance's completing karate!
898. double coffees :)
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.