Sunday, September 15, 2013

WITL Friday Photos

Wow yesterday was such a busy day I didn't have time to really do anything computer related. So I am a little behind on my posts. Here is a look at my friday:
putting the mail out

running errands at Acme, love the fall display

chillin with some coffee

my mom reading her Bible, one of my favorite sights :)

more happy mail, I've taken advantage of every single sale the past few months and almost have all my trip pictures ordered

new little visitor to the pond

dividing up my trip pics by day

trying to sketch out some pages

working on dinner

dad relaxing watching tv

setting the alarm for tomorrow morning

dinner, homemade stromboli and my fav soda

back to the studio for a bit

evening walk

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment