Monday, September 16, 2013

Week in the Life, Sunday pictures

It is the end of the week and boy am I ready for it. You could tell that yesterday was the end, I was off my game and just couldn't be bothered to pick up the camera as much as I would have liked to. I am regretting it a little this morning reviewing the shots that I have, there are several things missing, but I did take 80 pictures and am grateful for those. At least I finished!! Yeah! Now to begin the process of selecting the ones I wanna use and putting it all together. I've actually been contemplating putting together a photo book, it just seems easier, but I've collected all kinds of paper "stuff" to add to my book. . .oh decisions. . .
Anyway, here's a look at my Sunday.

choosing an outfit

riding to church

waiting at the longest light ever

Sunday school

heading to the auditorium for church

the Sunday paper is the only paper we get all week

preparing to clean

scrubbing down the aquarium, getting ready to set it up again

mowing the grass

work time: my uniform

my aeseptic gowning for in the lab

locker room

reading the comics

evening "snack"

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment