Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week in the Life 2013: Tuesday photos

Got kinda busy this morning so I am posting a little late. I ended up taking 120 pictures yesterday!! Crazy right? I didn't even notice that I had the camera out that much, I can always think of tons of things I forgot to capture at the end of my day! Anyway, here are just a few of my favorites from yesterday:
getting ready first thing in the morning

Coffee and the book of Ephesians

uploading and editing Monday's pictures

picking tomatoes from our overfull gardens

the second bowl full picked, looks like coworkers will be getting some tonight, after we make some homemade sauce

had the hose out to refill the ponds and water the plants. . .now the fun task of rolling in all back up!

Relaxing with the newspaper

working on the tomato sauce

one of my favorite meals: maple glazed porkchops, mac&cheese, and buttered spinach (plus a few fresh beans from the garden)

working in the labs

our daily recording sheet

some of the chemicals we use

the sunset when I got home tonight, one of the perks of getting done early!

broke my favorite toering before bed :( I've had this ring for 12 years!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment