Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 37

The Mom Creative
September's self portrait day. . .just being silly

Detouring on our daily walk since the road was completely closed and torn apart

I must have sweet skin because if I just step into the backyard for 5 sec. I am covered with mosquitos. Not mom, not dad, not my sister. . .just me. So bug spray it is, all the time!

my monthly contract, don't I look so cute with those ridiculous safety glasses on!

Bible study with my dear, sweet friend Hope. Love this girl!

getting some puppy love


Wee 27's completed pages

left side, design A

Insert, front , design J

Insert back

Day in the Life insert, front, design G

insert 2 back

Insert 3, front, Martha Stewart page protector

back

Right side, design A

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment