Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Punta Cana trip via feet

Ha!Ha! So I was talking to a friends today and it came up that I took 28 pictures of my feet while I was on vacation! I guess I thought taking pictures of where you are via your feet was normal, like a self portrait. Maybe not. Oh well I still enjoy it and thought I would share a post of my vacation thru the fun collection of feet pictures I took :)
Waiting at the airport

finally relaxing at the resort

stepping into the clear Caribbean

enjoying the view

having a refreshing beach drink

hanging out in the lobby waiting for our rep

working on my verses in some down time

horseback riding on the beach

my horseback riding bruise

watching the awesome rainstorm

playing in the rain

snorkeling

kyacking in a single kyack

permanently sandy

scuba diving lessons

double kyack

relaxing in the water

quiet time in the hammock

preparing to come home!


So. . .do you photograph feet?? Sure makes for an interesting perspective!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love this perspective - it will make a great mini of your awesome beach break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to start doing this. I love it!

    ReplyDelete