654. traditional Columbian breakfast with Jess' parents
655. coming home to my own bed!
656. God's continual watchcare
657. sharing my pictures
658. providing a listening ear
659. dad surprised us and came home for lunch
660. crossing off most of my catch up to do list
661. hearing stories about God's goodness
662. lunch with my parents
663. knowing we'll see saved loved ones again after they pass away
664. new travel themed Project Life stuff. . .perfect timing
665. getting back in the groove
666. celebrating birthdays
667. clear blue skies, not a cloud in sight
668. an evening walk thru the neighbourhood
669. night out with my family
670. great waitresses
671. Texas roadhouse rolls and sweet butter :)
672. saw a hawk flying thru the neighbourhood carrying it's prey, I stand in awe of God's creation!
673. simple card games
674. extra paycheck
675. butterfly bush is in full bloom
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.