Friday, July 26, 2013

# 29: Riding the Train

Still crossing things off our summer list. This one was the ride on our local train. They were having an antique car show/race the train day, so we had planned to take my dad for Father's day. Unfortunately the only date that they had available was also the last day of my vacation, so I didn't get to go, but my sister decided to make a father-daughter date out of it (plus her boyfriend). So glad they still went. . .and from the reviews I keep getting they had an absolute blast!!!

Here are some of the shots they took.

they were so proud of all the pictures they took, since the family photographer wasn't there to do it for them :)



I love this shot!

A picture of the sign. . .I was so proud of them :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment