Monday, February 13, 2012

Project Life: Week 6

The Mom Creative

The one thing I love about winter: being able to easily spot wildlife, especially the red-tailed hawks. Aren't they beautiful?

Cannot even remember the last time I was at the library! I don't have the extra cash to buy some of the books that have been recommended to me, so I just checked them out.

Watching the kids for a few hours. . .never knew a pile of dirt could be so entertaining!

My sister took the day off to hang out with me!. . .okay so maybe she was sick too :)

Eagerly devouring some of the books I checked out of the library

Mom preparing her Valentines for school.

Both Carrie and I needed new tires, spent the entire day dealing with Firestone. . . not a happy camper, but I do have some new, good, reliable tires on my car now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy week! I had tire issues too..never fun to drop money on those kind of things.

    And I LOVE going to the library!

    Have a great week!
    Julie
    http://iamjuju.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike spending money on tires. So much, so fast. But good to be safe on the road.

    ReplyDelete