Sunday, February 19, 2012

Forever Yesterday Scrapbooks



I'm sure you've heard me mention it a few times . . . Forever Yesterday Scrapbooks. It is something new that I have been working on the last few weeks. It is a side business for me (I am having the worst of luck when it comes to finding a new job, so I am creating my own!) I am going to offer custom made scrapbooks. So many friends and family have expressed interest in having their pictures put into a scrapbook, but either don't have the time or interest in scrapbooking. Well I have both! I am so excited to offer this service. I have spent alot of time putting together a sample album (both 12x12 and 8x8) for folks to look at and get a feel for my style. I had some simple business cards made thru Vista prints too. (I got 250 free, I only had to pay $5 S&H) I also spent some time making a Facebook page. Still trying to figure out how it works, but pretty proud of it. If you haven't already please take time to check it out and like my page. (supposedly that helps your page ratings) I am extremely open to any and all comments and feedback, I have never done anything like this before and am trying to figure this all out on my own. I have been overwhelmed by the support of all my friends and family in this new adventure, but it will be exciting to see how it all works out!! It's been fun getting things in order and preparing to start advertising to my community! By the way, if anyone is cleaning out their stash and wants to get rid of any stuff they aren't using, I can definitely put it to good use! LOL, just a thought:) Okay well I am off to go scrapbook!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new venture, Jenn! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete