Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Project Life: Week 48

The Mom Creative

Broke some of my favorite heels :( Made for a long morning as I didn't have a change of shoes with me!

Put out the Christmas decorations (tried a new angle by placing the camera on the shelf I was decorating, not sure if I like it, but it is different!)

snow covering the same bench that just a week ago was covered in bright yellow leaves, I do enjoy seeing the season changes so vividly

Lunch Bunch with the preschoolers

just received a huge book of leftover scrapbook supplies

spoiled myself with a new CD

Christmas parade

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good for you getting a nifty box of scrappy supplies. I love that picture of the little kids in their chairs. So cute! Bummer about your shoes but don't you just love Rascal Flatts? Enjoy your new CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Christmas decorating picture with the new angle--nice, different perspective. Cool so see the same bench now covered in snow as well.

    ReplyDelete