Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Daily recap

I have gotten way behind on my December daily. While I have been faithfully taking pictures of all the holiday stuff taking place, I have just lost the motivation to upload pictures and write blog posts. So here is my catch up post. . . Just sharing one pictures from each day even though many were taken.

December 6- decorating my scrap room tree. I love pulling out all the homemade ornaments from all my scrappy friends from the Christmas ornament swap we did several years ago.

December 7-helping mom prepare the family Christmas letter and cards

December 8- Watching Santa drive around. We live on the city line and he was actually only visiting Thorndale, but we were able to see him and wave from our house. (once we figured out what all the sirens were for)

December 9-Making my penguin cards. . .idea from my very favorite and addictive site. . .Pinterest!!

December 10-Special trip to the post office to place send off all our Christmas cards, what a feeling of accomplishment getting them in the mail!

December 11-shopping for supplies for the church cookie bake, my job was to find cookie platters, candy, and ribbon

December 12-designated photographer for my mom's 4 year old class Christmas caroling adventure, LOVED it!!!

December 13-making cookies for my family

December 15-Christmas party with my friends

December 16-mom and me after the beautiful Christmas cantata at church (i forgot to take my camera to church, so bummed!!)


Well that's actually all I have downloaded and ready to go, I probably just do another recap post next week with the remaining 9 days of my DD pictures. Now for the motivation to order my prints and finish putting my DD album together!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your photos, as always! Hope your family had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete