Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 34

The Mom Creative

Took advantage of Shutterfly's back to back print sales. . .finally getting around to the pictures though

Hanging out at the shooting range

prepping for my Bible Study

Loving swapping PL cards with the gals on Facebook

Got a total of $1.70 off per gallon of gas :) Thanks Giant!!!

Picking our 1st batch of home grown green beans. . .they came in very slow and late this year

Rock climbing again. . .WooHoo Lisa made it over the ledge this time! You go girl!!


Week 24's completed pages: I included a lot of very personal journaling and emails in the 2 inserts that I did not take close up pics of, thanks for understanding

Left side, design A

Insert, half of a design A (I ran out of the design H so I made my own, that's why there is washi tape down the side!)

Right side, design A

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment