Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 9

The Mom Creative

Recording another "everyday" moment thing: the vitamins I take during cold season

Running errands while there were some awesome sales on the things I've been needing

Watercoloring with mom some samples for school

Registered for another year (I love recording these little seemingly unimportant things, they are always so fun to look back on)

Bible study at Panera, loving working thru this book with my dear friend, Hope

I love seeing my sister in a suit, she always looks so professional. She had a client visit this morning and was so patient with me as I snapped a few shots of her :)

Breakfast and a small devotional with my dad. Great way to start a Saturday!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. Documenting even the small mundane things is so important. Great reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful how you remember to capture the day to day stuff. I'd never think to document these things. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete