Monday, March 4, 2013

Counting 1000 Gifts: #176-197



176. Waking to the sunshine pouring thru the window
177. planning surprises!
178. melted cheddar cheese
179. Veggie straws

180. great sales and coupons
181. relaxing bubble bath
182. macro setting on my camera allowing me to photograph details
183. watercolors

184. combing clean silky hair
185. sharing clothes with my mom
186. photography projects
187. joking with the cashier at the grocery store, i love a cashier with personality!
188. breakfast and devotions with my dad

189. traffic that knows how to merge properly (very rare occurance)
190. trees ablaze with the reflection of a low setting sun (really wish I hadn't been on the highway so I could pull over and take a picture!!!)
191. flocks of geese flying thru the sunset glow
192. jewelry. I love my jewelry!

193. praise songs (I am currently compiling a song of old songs from college and constantly being reminded of how great my God is!)
194. backing up pictures on disk
195. chatting at the table long after the meal ends
196. freshly printed pictures
197. Chai tea latte

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I know what it's like when you want to capture an image but circumstances prevent it. I try to write the memory of the image on my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,

    Nice to meet you. I'm hopping over from Ann's link up.

    As I count gifts too, I grinned today at your chai tea lattes, the Panera shot, the times with your family, and the hint in yoru line of planning surprises. :) May your days go wonderfully.

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jenn. Awesome list and pics! My favorite - #197. I love chai tea latte, too!!! Can't properly start my day without one! Have a lovely week!
    In His love, ❤Ann @ Christ in the Clouds

    ReplyDelete