176. Waking to the sunshine pouring thru the window
177. planning surprises!
178. melted cheddar cheese
179. Veggie straws
180. great sales and coupons
181. relaxing bubble bath
182. macro setting on my camera allowing me to photograph details
184. combing clean silky hair
185. sharing clothes with my mom
186. photography projects
187. joking with the cashier at the grocery store, i love a cashier with personality!
188. breakfast and devotions with my dad
189. traffic that knows how to merge properly (very rare occurance)
190. trees ablaze with the reflection of a low setting sun (really wish I hadn't been on the highway so I could pull over and take a picture!!!)
191. flocks of geese flying thru the sunset glow
192. jewelry. I love my jewelry!
193. praise songs (I am currently compiling a song of old songs from college and constantly being reminded of how great my God is!)
194. backing up pictures on disk
195. chatting at the table long after the meal ends
196. freshly printed pictures
197. Chai tea latte
I keep myself busy documenting my family's history via my absolute favorite hobby, Scrapbooking. (to which I am also addicted!!!) Right now I am single, but trusting God to write the perfect love story for my life.