Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 8

The Mom Creative

Dad seeing me off to work in the midst of yet another snow storm

French braiding my sisters hair

Playing "nurse Jenn" when my dad came home with a sore ankle

Love the way my sister has taken over scorekeeping when we play Dutch Blitz. . . "accountants all use calcultors, it's how we're trained!"

Cleaning out his Harbor Freight notebook. He collects their ads and coupons, you never know when you'll need one! LOL!

Taking the car to Hyundai for a new timing belt cover. . .it took them 6 hours!!!!

Checking out the ponds at Lowe's while waiting for my dad. I love the above ground look!


Thought I'd share some of the previous weeks as I have finally ordered my pictures!
Week 1:




And here is a sneak peek at week 8's layout!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment