Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 5

The Mom Creative

the constant shoe collection of my sister's by the front door. . . .can I say grrr....no matter how many times I walk them all back upstairs to her room, they find their way back!

Another snow storm. . .I am not complaining, I have been waiting for the snow

Replenishing my "happy mail" stash

My crazy dad taking advantage of the late rain storm to rinse all the salt off his truck!

Coffee at Panera

trying to get a jump on my taxes. . . 1040 forms have all been delayed, go figure

hanging out with good friends at our church roller skating event! So fun!


Here's a little preview of my page for the week. I always try to put together as much as I can even though I order my pictures afterwards.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Ugh did you say taxes.....ack!! Shoes seem to make their way to my front door as well - no matter how many times I put them in the garage where they belong - lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I like your self portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to say I'm the same way with my shoes. As soon as I walk in the door I want them off! Looks like a great week.

    ReplyDelete