Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Review

I cannot believe I completed my 1st Project Life (or Project 365 as some may call it!) and I took at least 1 picture every day!! I am so proud of myself. I tried to get a rough calculation of how many pictures I took for 2011 and came up with app. 4733 pictures!!!!!! Can you believe that? Granted I did take about 500 of those at Disney World! It is really cool to look back at all the extra little things I captured with my camera that normally I would never have even thought to have taken! Love this project!! I thought I would take a moment and share with you some of my favorites from the year. Hope you've enjoyed my journey this year and that I've inspired you to at the very least take more "in the moment" pictures! Thanks for sharing 2011 with me!

a little Thanksgiving rough-housing

just us fooling around with the camera

At Citizen's bank park

Second cousins

love that face!

bubbles. . .

beautiful feet

water gun fun in the pool

part of the family photo shoot

entertaining the baby

long day

1st trip to Disney

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Jenn. Good for you completing a year of the project. I've personally very much enjoyed your journey. Thank you for allowing us into your life through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete