As you all know I have committed to counting 1000 gifts in 2012. Each Monday I will try to post my week of gratitude, kind of keeps me accountable to record them and also allows me another chance to review and be thankful all over again!! So here is my first week. There were so many things to be thankful for when I took the time to see all that God has done for me and my family. I try to write down at least 3 things a day, but often there are way more than that!
1. Brand new year with a brand new start. I love "clean slates".
2. Family errands. I know it sounds silly, but there is some kind of magic when you pile the whole family in the car to run all of your errands together. And it's alot more fun than running all my errands alone!
3. Clean bed sheets. Always a personal favorite.
4. Singspiration during evening church.
5. the completion of an album I have been working on for the last several months.
6. Family dinner, with all of our different schedules this rarely happens anymore.
7. Free replacement of a photo gift that was cropped incorrectly. I was supposed to pay additional shipping charges but the company took care of it for me!
8. Father-daughter shopping time.
9. Free morning coffee, I am always thankful for coupons!
10. Invitation for a scrap weekend with my online friends. . .really hoping I can work things out to go!!
11. Another interview with a good company.
12. My creativity, truly a God-given talent.
13. Reaching my 200 points at ACMoore (yeah free $10 gift card!!)
14. Grocery shopping. Have you ever thought about the abundance of food and choices we have here in America?
15. A good time of fellowship and reflection in God's word with other Christian women. (and of course cookies, thanks Hope!)
16. No traffic on my way to my appointment, always nervous about being late!
17. Spotted 3 red-tailed hawks today, love that my dad took the time to teach me about wildlife and that now I can identify different species!
18. God hears and answers prayers!
19. Beautiful sunshine and fresh crisp air. Loved the weather today! Thank you Jesus!
20. Safety on the road as Dad, Carrie, and I each had about hour drives to different places. (My 1st time driving on I95 too!)
21. Laughing with my sister so hard we had tears. Good times. PTL!
What an awesome way to remember the week! I have found so many reasons to smile. Some unexpected, some random, some silly, and some just obvious. No matter what type of gift I find it is still a gift from God and I am thankful for each and every one!!
Watch for my weekly Project Life post tomorrow. This year I will be linking up with Project Life Tuesday!