Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 2

Came home from work to find my family gathered around the heater playing card games. . .too cute. I love my family!

Another cold night sitting in front of the kerosene heather watching tv

taking apart my Caribbean album from 1999, gotta get rid of those nasty magnetic pages

replacing my car battery. . .stupid polar vortex!

Finished my 1000 gifts for 2013, took this picture to enter the 1000 Gifts camera giveaway. Didn't win, but had my picture on Ann's blog!

Spent the day in the kitchen making cookies and dinner for tomorrow

All day work day with 2 accounts in 2 states, yuck (until I get my paycheck)


I have finished my PL for 2013 this past weekend, so for now I think I'll just keep sharing one layout at a time because I really like having a completed page to share!

Week 41's completed pages, food week both design A page protectors:



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment