Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Completed Project Life pages

Just wanted to share a few more of my completed pages from 2013's Project Life album. These are weeks 42 and 43. I have completed 2013 and will be trying to get all the pages photographed and shared here over the next few weeks. As of right now 2014s album is up to date with the exception of pictures. I just ordered all of January's pics up to this point and simply need to slip them into the pockets. easy peasy. Completed pages just like that. I do still need to figure out my title page, somehow that is always my weakness, maybe by the end of February!?!

Week 42: design A, with 2 inserts, a 8.5x11 page and a Snap 6x8, with 2 4x6s



Week 43: Also design A, with 2 inserts, a WRMK page protector (similar to design F, but with 2 4x6 slots) and a Martha Stewart 8.5x10 2 pocket page

first side of insert 1 includes all pictures from my first experience with lobster, my dad did all the work as I refused to even touch it!

Back side of insert 2, all pictures of a day trip with my sister to Longwood Gardens, these pictures didn't even scratch the surface of the almost 200 pictures we took so I also made a mini album to document the super fun day.
Insert 2 was simply to hold a bunch of random pictures from the week: a clothing exchange we participated in, the Halloween car show trunk or treat event, and my 1st ever enlargement over 8x10 (it's the little things!)




1 comment:

  1. so lovely! now I want lobster! glad to have stopped by today.

    ReplyDelete