Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 1






Happy New Year all! I have been trying for days to upload pictures for my regular blog posts and Picasa refuses to upload them and now blogger is doing funny things, so please bear with me as I attempt to post anyway!!

Here's a look at week 1!! Can you believe it's 2014?? Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Sunday: laying out and organizing all my title cards for Project Life 2014, I like to have them ready to go instead of doing them on a weekly basis, helps me stay caught up!








Monday: Filling up on kerosene to keep us warm through this polar vortex. . .yuck to the cold weather, I am such a summer girl!


Tuesday: Completing year 1 of my 5 year journal! I am so excited to do year 2 and compare the answers and see how much changes or stays the same!

Thursday: (somehow got before Wednesday, I'm learning to just go with it!) I have been taking a picture of the calendars we use each year, it's fun to look back and see our different styles
 Wednesday: First family picture of the New Year, taken at 12:03.
 Friday: Cleaning up from the massive snowstorm Thursday night
Saturday: Bowling with some really good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment