Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 24

The Mom Creative

the worst fight I've ever had with my sister (picture taken Saturday), but God used it in a mighty way to make our relationship stronger!

Walking in the rain to get our goal of 10,000 steps a day

Rototilling in order to put in a garden for the neighbours

My little diva, Pacman, posing up a storm until the camera battery died then he swam away and wouldn't come back out!

June's self portrait day (in the car waiting as I filled up the tank)

Flag day, love that my parents are very patriotic, we were on our way out to run errands when my mom remembered and dropped everything to go put up the flag!

Emergency work trip, crashing at the hotel at 3AM after several hours of work only to get 4 hours of sleep amd go right back to finish up (surprisingly the best work trip ever!!!)


Week 14s completed pages: (insert is just a page from a magazine for the Voice, a show that has currently sucked me in!)

side 1 design A

March's day in the life (front) using design E, I've decided to try a new design for each month's DITL, although I am not sure if I like this one.

(back)

Side 2, design A


1 comment: