Friday, June 28, 2013

June Photography challenge Part 5

I have been really bad about posting my June pictures, good thing I already decided not to post daily! I just uploaded one of my cameras this morning that had a weeks worth of pictures on it. Getting to the second camera tomorrow afternoon! But  for now here are the ones I have on the computer already! Enjoy!

June 20: morning, this is part of my morning routine, coffee and quiet time

June 21: goal, to complete my next 26 things scavenger hunt

June 22: pets, you've all met my Pacman already, He was more than happy to pose for some more pics :)

June 23: simple, I love the simplicity of these big puffy white clouds just floating along

June 24: Colorful, our fun summer flag

 I'll be back tomorrow with some more!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment