Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Project Life: Week 47

The Mom Creative

My sister and dad washing the dishes together, laughing and joking and making a mess!!

One of my all time favorite meals! Pot roast, homemade mashed potatoes, and carrots!! Yummy!!

making special iced sugar cookies for Thanksgiving! (another pinterest recipe!)

Finally getting around to cleaning up all those leaves!

Thanksgiving dinner spread. . .What a blessed day it was!

Carrie relaxing after we put up and decorated the Christmas tree!

Getting the windshield on his new truck replaced after meeting a rock on the highway! Bummer :(

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I tell ya...rocks love my window too, I hate it! I still have a huge crack across it that I am too cheap to replace. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the broken windshield but your tree is so pretty. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete